REBORN (final version) REBORN (final version)

Gnlayy.

Had to come back and listen to Shores. It's a fucking damn shame you've put the project away.... You only got better and better and better. I hope you pick up your guitar again and make some more Shores songs. Your biggest fan.

Ponos.

Graven (demo) Graven (demo)

Ambient can work

But this doesn't. Nice riffs though.

burnoutfool responds:

this is just a demo. The song itself cannot be put on Newgrounds because it's 13 minutes...all alot better quality then this.

The Metal Rangers Theme The Metal Rangers Theme

FAIL

Good for teh lulz, but this is a crappy performance. This is the kind of thing that needs to be done well. And it's been done shit. It's out of time and shit. Guitar work isn't terrible. But. The out of time thing is crap.

Blackdoom13 responds:

Yeah yeah. I might go back and fix the timing and use better drums.

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix)

Tis alright

Next time you do a fucking version of something, learn how the song goes! Awesome idea, poorly executed. 6/10

giftedbuttwisted responds:

People either love it or hate it

(CMBC) Ribcrush (CMBC) Ribcrush

Lol

Ever heard of staying in time? Or riffs? :P:P:P:P:P

6/10 for BR00TALITEY

Blackdoom13 responds:

Lol sue me. I threw some shit together and called it a breakdown lol.
Thanks for the br00tality though lol

Hatespawn (no vocals yet) Hatespawn (no vocals yet)

Brutal

The snare is quite annoying, maybe that's the cause of the low score that I fucking saved. It was 0.80 before I voted. Good fucking song though. Great guitar work. Really great guitar work. Too -core though. And fuck, whats this whole, change-everything-really-quickly-and-
never-repeat-it-again thing you got going? I mean, change is good, but this song isn't structured very well. It's structured shittily. But great guitar playing. And stop being so fucking -core.

Wahnsinn responds:

Yeah the snare does suck doesn't it? :( I'm always trying to improve my mixes so I guess drums is one of the first things I'll attack.

Haha sorry to admit it but I'm a bit -core in my music tastes :P. This kinda stuff sounds good to my ears songwriting wise. Glad you at least enjoyed the guitar playing :)

Eternal Sin - The Conquest Eternal Sin - The Conquest

Brilliant

This is definitely the greatest thing you've ever done. This is truly great melodic black metal. You've really come amazingly far man. You deserve some money.

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks my friend, glad to hear that from you.

Haha, we'll see what's gonna happen with that money part ^^

Cawntr4y Riffz0r Cawntr4y Riffz0r

Hell yeah

Brutal.

Iblis- Beneath /w Vox Iblis- Beneath /w Vox

Whoah!

You guys fucking own! Nice production man, the guitars sound great for an unprofessional recording, or whatever. The singer is mad as too, he goes from like Lord Worm growls, (Is that who you were thinking about Goatchrist?) to fucking awesome rasps. He almost sounds like Nocturno Culto at that halfway section. He has diversity. And the drums well, they're fucking wicked. This shit is mad. Good on you man.

Kiddmeizter responds:

Awesome man.
We'll be putting out a shitload of new songs soon that make this look like Green Day :P

I'll make sure it gets on NG for free for all!