Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOL'D

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

OH GOD

Prince Of Awesome gets me everytime. It isn't the concept, it's just when he says, "YEAH!" before getting hit that cracks me up so much. Fuck that is hilarious. Good on ya' Egoraptor, ya genius bastard you.

9/10 for being too short. I was just getting into it!

Happy 2007 Happy 2007

LevusBevus

To LevusBevus, he whispered, "I do cocaine", which is a parody of the series 'Metalocalypse', in which the character 'rock and roll clown' whispers the same thing all the time.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Better than the second

This old man hasn't reached retirement age just yet. I much prefer this to the the second game.

Space Revenge 2 Space Revenge 2

This is a good game and very enjoyable

It took me a few goes to work out what to do but then I found it a very enjoyable game so good onyer Chindamo

Adventures of Mr. Blob Adventures of Mr. Blob

interesting and fun

I enjoyed this game it was interesting and fun though the sound got on my nerves a bit after a while

REBORN (final version) REBORN (final version)

Gnlayy.

Had to come back and listen to Shores. It's a fucking damn shame you've put the project away.... You only got better and better and better. I hope you pick up your guitar again and make some more Shores songs. Your biggest fan.

Ponos.

Graven (demo) Graven (demo)

Ambient can work

But this doesn't. Nice riffs though.

burnoutfool responds:

this is just a demo. The song itself cannot be put on Newgrounds because it's 13 minutes...all alot better quality then this.

The Metal Rangers Theme The Metal Rangers Theme

FAIL

Good for teh lulz, but this is a crappy performance. This is the kind of thing that needs to be done well. And it's been done shit. It's out of time and shit. Guitar work isn't terrible. But. The out of time thing is crap.

Blackdoom13 responds:

Yeah yeah. I might go back and fix the timing and use better drums.